Tobacco Wharf operates a CCTV system in communal areas to ensure resident safety, however there are still steps you can take to keep your flat secure:
- Ensure your doors and windows are locked every time you leave your flat, even if you aren't far away.
- Hide all keys, including car keys, out of sight.
- Leave radios or lights in your flat on a timer to make the property appear occupied.
- Mark your property with your postcode and flat number and register your property for free with Immobilise.
- Remove valuables from view and store them in a properly secured safe.
Contact Emergency Services in the first instance, they will give you a crime reference number. After this, raise a ticket with details of the incident and reference number, we will be able to obtain CCTV footage and liaise with the police to help resolve the incident.